The difference between hot rolled steel plate and cold rolled steel plate is:
1. The surface of the cold-rolled sheet has a strong gloss and is relatively smooth, similar to the common steel cup used for drinking water. In the process of making the waiting chair, cold-rolled steel requires high rolling mill power, low rolling efficiency, and intermediate annealing in order to eliminate work hardening, so the cost is also high, but cold-rolled steel has a bright surface and good quality, which can be used directly The finished product is processed, so the cold-rolled steel plate in the waiting chair is widely used.
2. If the hot-rolled plate is not pickled, it will be similar to the surface of many ordinary steel plates on the market. The rusted surface is red, and the unrusted surface is purple-black (oxidized iron scale). The impact on the use of the waiting chair is that the steel is oxidized under hot rolling conditions, and the surface of the product is dark and gray.
In the process of making steel waiting chairs, there is no shortage of cold-rolled steel plates. Its advantages are:
1. The precision is higher, and the thickness difference of cold-rolled steel strip does not exceed 0.01~0.03mm.
2. The size is thinner, the thinnest cold rolling can roll 0.001mm steel strip; the thinnest hot rolling can reach 0.78mm now.
3. The quality is better, cold-rolled steel sheet can even produce mirror surface; while the surface of hot-rolled sheet has defects such as iron oxide scale and pitting.
4. The tensile strength and process performance of cold rolled sheet can be adjusted, such as stamping performance.